Dental Appointment Guidelines
2. No mask, no entry policy. Mask should be worn at all times, only to be removed upon the instruction of our staff/dentists
3. If you have flu-like symptoms like fever, cough, colds, or headache, please have your appointment rescheduled.
4. Observe physical distancing
5. Disinfect hands/foot wear prior to entering (Hand disinfectant, foot wear disinfectant and fogging/misting machine disinfectant are available at the entrance. We will also provide you with your clean protective equipments.)
6. Be on time. (We can cancel an appointment if you're late, to give way for disinfection in preparation for the next patient.)
7. Cancellation/rebooking should be done at least two (2) days prior to your scheduled appointment. Cancellation/rebooking terms and charges shall be applied accordingly.